IF TRULY I BELONG TO THE KITCHEN

IF TRULY I BELONG TO THE KITCHEN

If truly I belong to the kitchen,
If being party less is my identity,
If bed room is my only home,
If the other room is my certificate

What about late prof Dora Akunyili,
The legacy she left behind,
How soon u forget Mary slessor
All twin born celebrate
 her.

Didn't you remember Chimamanda Adiche
The Glory she brought to this great nation
Have you forgotten Ngozi Okonjo?
The formal world Bank boss.

If truly I belong to the kitchen,
Your existence will be questioned
My gender gave birth to you.
What you are today is my attribute.

If truly I belong to the kitchen,
No teachers to educate you,
No doctors to treat you every month
I gave birth to them all.

The Creator who created you
Sees  u as an incomplete being
He made me to make u whole,
And not to belong to the kitchen.

Imagine a world without a female gender?
Imagine a world of  a same sex.
Imagine a world without mothers
How senseless it will be without me.

A tree without root,
A house without roof
Food without salt
Dark days of no light is a world without me.

If I truly belong to the kitchen.
The Creator wouldn't have created Me,
I am the strong hold behind every great man.
I am a feminine, I am proud of my gender.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greedy Boy !! Short Story

SE LOORE -BUSOLA OKE FT KOLADE

HONESTY