Few Days To The New Year

Finally...Just o some days to the end of 2016
To God Almighty = I say Thank You.
To my true friends = I appreciate you all.
To those who showed me love = I'm grateful.
To those who hurt me = I forgive and forget.
To those I really hurt = I'm so sorry, please forgive me.
To those who challenged me = lets do it again.
To those I showed love to = I still love you and will continue to love you.                                                                              To those who helped me =  I am so grateful and will reciprocate in due season.
Dear lord I don't want much for christmas I just want the person reading this to remain alive for me.Send this to pple u want to see alive And Even Me.
THANK YOU FOR MAKING 2016 A
FRUITFUL YEAR 4 ME.
WISHING YOU A  MERRY XMAS IN ADVANCE AND PROSPEROUS
#2017 ahead. Tnx.... LOVE YOU All .๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greedy Boy !! Short Story

SE LOORE -BUSOLA OKE FT KOLADE

HONESTY