LET'S LAUGH A LITTLE

LETS LAUGH A LITTLE

Garbati : During an English lesson, the teacher
instructed his students to write a composition...!!!
Question: Assume you are in a war, write a story on your experience?Garbati  did not write anything and kept seated.
The teacher got puzzled, walked to Garbati's desk and asked him why he was not doing the exercise.
Garbati replied, "I was killed immediately at the beginning of the war. πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚


I'm not saying i hate my ex, am just saying that if i find her in hospital on life machine. I would unplug the machine and charge my phone. lol


Guys...That girl who refused to show me her breast in school
..she is now feeding her baby in a bus next to me.
God Is great.. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

That Awkward moment......... When u are laffin so hard with ur crush.... Den a HEAVY CATARRH jump out of ur nose...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
FADALURD TAKE MY SOULπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Android fones can be so annoying.how do I explain it? , I just received a notification now that my bible app needs update, pls wat does d bible need update for? Has Adam eaten another apple?


IPhone 7s earpiece is N67,000. My question is this...... will I be able to hear angel Micheal testing the trumpet two days before rapture??.

# TroubleMaking is when you are in a canoe in
the middle of a river, and you now start
singing "Mami water power, powerless
power..."


When you take a girl to ATM she will start apologizing for things she hasn't Done.
"Honey am sorry for shouting at you next week"

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚









U are 33 year old and ur role model is emmanuella; can't u see the devil is using ur life to play naira bet?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greedy Boy !! Short Story

SE LOORE -BUSOLA OKE FT KOLADE

HONESTY