PASTORS...lol

GIRL: i have sinned; i called my boyfriend a bastard.
PASTOR: So wat did he do to deserve dat?
GIRL: He kissed me.
PASTOR: You mean like this? The pastor kissed the girl.
GIRL: Yes!
PASTOR: Well, dats no reason to call him a bastard.
GIRL: But he touched my breast.
PASTOR: U mean like this? The pastor touched her breast.
GIRL: Yes!
PASTOR: Thats no reason to call him a bastard.
GIRL: But, he took off my clothes and had sex with me!
PASTOR: You mean like this? The pastor took off her clothes and had sex with the girl.
GIRL: Yes
PASTOR: Well, thats also no reason to call him a bastard.
GIRL: Then he told me he has AIDS.
PASTOR: U are a BASTAAAARD😩😩😩!!! Don't laugh 😃😃😃😃alone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greedy Boy !! Short Story

SE LOORE -BUSOLA OKE FT KOLADE

HONESTY