BEAUTY WITH FUTURE AMBITION MAKES A GOOD WOMAN - FABMIDE




I've been down that path before, that makes me no greenhorn, no one knows it better than you.  It's new, its going to be awesome, it's my creation, an Empire coming through, i introduce * *_FABMIDE USHERS* _ ...*
This isn't just a random creation, it's what i call " *BEAUTY ARTS* "

It's amazing when you make a convergence out of Beauty. Well my name is *onifade Maria,* popularly known as FABMIDE, my newest creation is the *FABMIDE USHERS*
how did you come about this?
Ushering is what i did before i became a makeup artist,  i used to go on ushering jobs so as to save up money and open up my own beauty studio. It's funny when they say "chase your dreams",  that saying is actually true. Back to the point, i go on ushering jobs every weekends to keep myself busy, i know the nook and cranny of ushering, *I AM EXPERIENCED,  I AM CONNECTED, I HAVE ALL IT TAKES TO PUT THIS INTO REALITY.*

 *WHAT GOAL DO YOU WANT TO GET FROM THIS?*

First , What actually triggered this is,  I've been through this path before and it's part of those things that made me who I am today, so why not make a good use of it for myself and other people willing to earn and make a living out of this? One thing i do all the time is, anything i do or think about, it's not only about myself but how will this take positive effect on the people around me?
 So I  made a decision on starting  this as an empowerment to help ladies out there so they can join and have something to do whilst being unemployed or whatsoever they are going through.
I urge all *INDEPENDENT AND DETERMINED LADIES* OUT THERE, SUPPORT ME AND LET'S BUILD OUR LIVES TOGETHER, WE DON'T HAVE TO DEPEND ON ANYONE, WE ARE POWERFUL AND FABMIDE USHERS BRINGS YOU THIS AWESOME OPPORTUNITY. Don't miss this, WE ARE COMING THROUGH
#FABMIDE BEAUTY STUDIO
#FABMIDE USHERS
#FABMIDE EMPIRE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greedy Boy !! Short Story

SE LOORE -BUSOLA OKE FT KOLADE

HONESTY