Friendship

I see people sitting there quietly. I see a girl who doesn’t really talk to anybody. I go over to her and say “hi”. She doesn’t respond at first but then she starts to talk back to me. She says, “My name is Marilyn”. I say, “That is a very pretty name”. She said thank you to me and we were talking all during summer school. I then found out she enjoys school so much and that was why she was at summer school. Then I remembered when I went to summer school just for fun.
I was so scared to get on the bus for summer school. It was the summer before seventh grade and everyone was older then me. (except the other 7th graders). I was so nervous. I never rode the school bus before and I had nobody to sit with on the bus. When I got there I recognized some kids from elementary but I didn't really talk to them. Angie my good friend from elementary was there. She was so glad to see me and so was I. We went to our first class and we met Airiel. She was the funniest girl. She always had a new joke to tell.
We exchanged phone numbers and started to text each other. All three of us. It was like we were inseparable. We hung out all the time during summer school and after it was over. But then Angie had to move to Sandy and I was so upset! I would miss her so so much! Me and Airiel still talked and hung out. We started having sleep overs. We got closer and closer each day. Me and Airiel then decided we were best friends and always will be.
Then the worst thing happened. Airiel had to move away also. We would be going to different schools in different cities. But we promised to stay best friends. She went to West Lake Jr. High, while I went to Granite Park Jr. High. I missed her so much. I was all alone, no Angie and now no Airiel. But we got through Jr high and now me and Airiel both go to Granger High! We remained best friends and it was all worth it. But we still miss Angie so much.
Then Marilyn was snapping her fingers in my face. We started laughing while I was trying to understand what was going on. She asked if I had a best friend, I said yes! She is amazing. I introduced Marilyn and Airiel to each other and now we’re all very close friends. I wish Marilyn could meet Angie. I feel like they’d get along great. We are still friends and hopefully always will be!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greedy Boy !! Short Story

SE LOORE -BUSOLA OKE FT KOLADE

HONESTY