READING IS THE WAY TO GO

When I was a kid I didn't like to read. I didn't get a lot of accelerated readers point. When I was in 3rd grade I used to get in trouble that I didn’t read and I didn’t have enough points. When I was in 4th grade I wasn’t in the in the gate class for the first week and then after the first week the moved me up and pushed me because they knew I was smart. The first semester I didn’t read at all because I didn’t find a book that I was interested with, but then during winter break I picked up a book called The Series of Unfortunate Event. After a few pages I was obsessed with that book. I was reading and reading it because it was suspenseful. After winter break I took the test I got 9 out of 10. My 4th grade teacher was so happy with me because I was actually getting point and within one semester I read the whole series. I was on a race with my friend named Kelly to see who could finish the series faster. But it was a tie because we finished it on the same day. Then I started to read the Percy Jackson series and I also loved that series. Till this day my 4th grade teacher always brings up how I didn’t like reading to I was reading all the time. With determination you can do anything as long you like what you are doing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greedy Boy !! Short Story

SE LOORE -BUSOLA OKE FT KOLADE

HONESTY