My Struggle In Life


Being in school is torture enough, but to know that no one likes you is even more upsetting. When you know that someone actually likes you it is the most amazing feeling in the world. Well one day in school a boy came up to me and told me he liked me,and at that moment I felt unbearably happy. We started talking as we talked we got to know eachother,but to find out later that everything that he told me was all a lie was also unbearable. I learned he was struggling with depression, and other health problems. Something that I learned later was that he was dared to ask me out. Moving on with this experience I learned to be strong and learned many lessons that affected me today. I learned that you need to have strength in those people who love you, and not the person you just someone you met. This may not be specifically about strength,but it incorporates the value of strength

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greedy Boy !! Short Story

SE LOORE -BUSOLA OKE FT KOLADE

HONESTY