Queen Of Seduction Episode 19 & 20

Episode 19
Few months later, Batch A which was the batch that Queen, Mercy and Asha belonged to did their passing out parade and for her active participation during her service year and her community development services and personal projects, Mercy was employed by River’s state government to work in the ministry of Internal Revenue. It was one of the greatest news that she had received and after the issuance of her discharge certificate, she called Peter who had already given her several missed calls.
Mercy: “Hi love, guess what?” she said excitedly as soon as he picked the call.
“What?” he said anxiously.
Mercy: “just guess now, it is good news” she said.
Peter: “okay. You have been discharged and have been issued your NYSC certificate? No? okay, you were given a certificate of recognition by the state coordinator? No again? ah-an, I don’t know what to think again, can you just help me out?” he said giving up.
Mercy: “ah, think very well o, the good news is something better and bigger than a certificate of recognition” she shouted into her cell phone.
Peter: “see ehn, I am so excited that I cannot even think straight right now. I also have good news for you and that is why I almost ran down your battery with endless calls. But, let’s have your own first”
Mercy: “no, you go first, you are the man”
Peter: “okay. You remember that my uncle that lives in the UK? That my uncle that I said my father trained now, well, we have been talking with him for a while now and he promised to help me” she paused for effect.
Mercy: “Yes, I remember him, we have been praying for our destiny helpers to locate us for a while now” she confirmed his story.
Peter: “my dear, who said God does not answer prayers? That prayer has been answered o”
“What do you mean? Oooh, please tell me now, do you want to kill me with suspense?”
Peter: “okay, I just received an alert of 5 million naira from him this morning. He called and said it was a gift and that I should use the money to start up an business of my choice. Isn’t that incredible? 5 million naira cash gift with no strings, no terms and conditions attached” he grinned.
Mercy: “our God is an awesome God. Oh, I don’t even know how to thank him. So many good news today. Thank you, Lord” she shouted attracting the attention of passerby who could not help but wonder what was making her shout like that.
Peter: “yeah, so let’s hear yours” he said eager to hear her own too.
Mercy: “I got a job with the ministry of Internal Revenue. I am now a civil servant with all its attendant benefits”
Peter: “Wow! I didn’t know that He would answer us this way. Congratulations my love. This is just the beginning of greater things in our lives”

Mercy: “Expect me in Abuja tomorrow. I will stop by and see you  before proceeding to the village to see my parents” she said to hm.
====
After passing out from NYSC, Queen and Asha roamed the streets of Abuja in search of a good job all to no avail. They had thought that securing a job after NYSC was going to be easy since they had the body to throw at men for favours but alas, it took more than a sexy body and good certificate to secure a job in Nigeria.
All the men they had hoped on to help them secure lucrative white collar jobs only used them and disappeared into thin air afterwards.
Queen was getting frustrated and Asha was at the verge of getting depressed. Queen had cut down on her visiting Kelvin’s home after his mother had returned to her own house. The fact that she couldn’t get Kelvin into her pant had been very discouraging. After walking around that day, the two friends returned home exhausted.
Asha: “so na like this person go just dey? We have been scanning the nooks and crannies of this city for a good job all to no avail. As if that is not enough, we get laid by men who offer us nothing but empty promises. Our rich clients who used to give us plenty money have all abandoned us. You won’t blame them, recession is biting hard and even politicians are not left out. Also, EFCC and President Buhari’s anti-corruption war has sent many people into hiding. My friend, are we not gradually turning to ashawo kobo kobo so?” she asked her friend who was relaxing on the chair.
Queen: “my sister, the thing tire me o. I cannot count the number of men that I have had to sleep with and yet see now, no job. And the worst thing is that I already lied to my parents that I secured a good job here and that is why I cannot return home. By the end of this month, they will be expecting me to send them money as per salary earner. Where I wan see am?” she asked rhetorically.
Asha: “Me I will start going out in the night to look for men o, anything is better than nothing at all. At least from there I will see money to maintain myself. See as I don black finish seff? Imagine me using synthetic hair when I am already used to human hair? What can of wahala is this now?”
Queen: “how can life be this difficult after NYSC? No, just tell me, honestly we really enjoyed as undergraduates. Real struggle begins when you cannot secure a job as a graduate” she lamented.
Asha: “but what of Kelvin? I thought you said he is very rich and that you will marry him? Can’t he at least get us a job?”
Queen: “that one, just forget him jare. Do you know that he even travelled outside the country since last month without informing me? I just went to his house and I was told that he had gone for his annual vacation abroad. You needed to see how ashamed I was when the cook asked me if I didn’t know that my fiancé was travelling”
Asha: “na wa o, which kind wahala come be this one na?”
Queen: “but we chatted on Skype few days back and he said he will be back next tomorrow. Maybe I will go and check on him when he returns”
Asha: “you have to o, this time around you need to get him to make love to you or else I will go for him”
Queen: “see who is talking. Do you think you can make him touch you after I failed to make him touch me? I did all that you advised me to do the other time. Going nude in his presence, fingering myself in his presence, dressing sexily, cooking his favourite meals, massaging him, jumping in on him in the bathroom and Jacuzzi, even doing his laundry yet he will never touch me, not even a kiss”
Asha: “What sort of a man is that?” she asked when suddenly a knock came on the door.
Queen: “The door is opened” she said without indicating interest in knowing who the person was.
Mercy opened the door and gently stepped in with Peter behind her.
Queen sat up abruptly when she saw the man that she had rejected looking good and fresh.
Mercy: “hello girls, I have missed you so much” she said hugging them one after the other.
Asha: “Mercy! Goodness you have changed o, and to think we just finished NYSC about a year ago” she exclaimed.
Queen: “Even Peter has changed o, see him looking fat and fresh and even handsome”, I must confess.
Mercy: “It is the Lord’s doing o. You know a day is too much for God to change somebody’s story, we are a living testimony of his awesomeness. What’s up with you girls? You are looking darker and kind of emanciated”
Asha: “there is…”
Queen: “there is no problem” she quickly said. “How are you?”
Mercy: “fine. We came to invite you to our wedding which will take place next month by the grace of God. I was fortunate enough to secure a job after service, my fiancé here relocated Port Harcourt some months ago and there he went into business investing into the oil and gas sector. God has been faithful, the business is booming and my job is paying. So, we thought of getting married. I will be glad to have you attend”
Asha: “wait first. Mercy, abeg who get that car where una park for outside” she said stretching her neck to see via the window.
Mercy smiled. “my fiancé here owns it” she said humbly.
Queen: “Yaay! I don die” she said raising her hands to her head unconsciously.
Question: Are you people seeing what we are seeing? Is Queen regretting pushing Peter away or what? Somebody help us predict the next episode, biko.

Episode 20
Queen on realizing that her actions had given her away quickly composed herself.
Mercy: “Queen, are you okay? What is the problem?” she asked.
Queen: “I am fine. I am just surprised that you have the guts to bring Peter into my house after I warned you not to bring him here”
Peter who had been quiet since they got into the house decided to weigh in.
Peter: “Queen, I am very sorry for disturbing you. In fact, we wouldn’t have been here but for the fact that we thought it would not be nice of us to get married without informing you girls considering how you helped Mercy during your undergraduate days. Also, I came to apologize to you for even asking you out in the first place when obviously we are not of the same class. But then, thank you for the mockery and rejection, which was what I needed to make me strive for greater heights. The truth is that when people mock us, we should be wise enough to build ourselves into something better. You threw stones at me but I didn’t see those stones as an insult. I saw them as stepping stones to the next level. Thank you” he said quietly.
Asha: “so this is the person you want to marry? A secondary school leaver with some crude way of reasoning? You are a second class upper graduate, an intelligent and beautiful one for that matter. Can’t you get something better than this…this thing” she said sizing up Peter from head to toe.
Mercy: “What is certificate and material possessions when love is involved? How many graduates have actually acquired what my husband has acquired in such a short time and legitimately at that? Currently he is a student of the National Open University where he is studying Law which has been his dream course but for financial impediment. The university as you know affords workers the opportunity to work while studying for a degree and that is exactly what he is doing. Right now he has two gas plants where he sells gas and Kerosene as a wholesaler and retailer. We have four buses which bring in money to us every day. He has bought a plot of land in a developmental area a bit far away from Port Harcourt, it may be a village now but in the future, the area will develop and we will build our own house there. My husband has investments and shares in the oil and gas sector in Port Harcourt. With his help I have been able to open a tailoring store where I have people working for me and I go there too after work. Yes, this may mean nothing to you girls because I know that you have seen and touched plenty money. But it means a lot to me. You know why? Because God brought my fiancé and I out of nothing to where we are today. What this simply means is that God is not done with us yet and we trust him to take us to greater heights. He is a good man with a good heart and so I have no regrets even if he is an illiterate which he is obviously not”
Queen: “have you finished talking? You should be ashamed of yourself, Mercy. Sometimes, I wonder how we even managed to come to this world as cousins. Imagine your husband buying a land in one village and you are here bragging about that when his mates have houses in big cities all over the world. What is investment in oil and gas and having a gas plant? Is that one an achievement? I have dated men who own oil blocks and fuel stations. Men who have such high investment in the oil and gas sector that if they withdraw their investments, the sector will collapse. Men of timber and caliber who control NNPC, so what is this one saying?”
Mercy: “Very true dear cousin. You have dated such men but those men are married and they have their wives and children who are their priorities, they can never marry you. You see, your own is your own and this man here is mine. I will rather have one poor man to call mine than having 100 who are already married”
Queen’s anger rose to her throat and she felt like slapping Mercy hard across the face.
“if only Mercy had tried to speak to me in such a manner when she was living with me, I would have given her the beating of her life” she thought.
Queen: “Mercy, leave my house” she said suddenly.
Mercy: “What!” she asked with disbelief.
Queen: “I said leave my house and when you are leaving, don’t forget to carry your secondary school graduate of a husband along. Rubbish!” she said and pushed them out.
====
Asha: “hey, see Mercy of yesterday o. Opening her gutter of a mouth to talk to us in that manner simply because she is getting married. This is unbelievable!” she spewed after Mercy and her fiance had driven off.
Queen: “Mercy o, a girl I accommodated and fed is getting married before me, how palatable is that?” she asked rhetorically.

Asha: “are you angry that she spoke to you the way she did or that she is getting married?”
Queen: “I am angry that she is getting married before me. Do you know what that means in my extended family? Once she gets married, they will begin to respect her more. How can that thing who is not even close to me in terms of beauty and physique get married before me?”
Asha: “woo, forget marriage jor, who marriage epp?” she smirked.
Queen: “I want to get married o, I want to bear a man’s name. Where I come from, no matter how rich and educated you are, if you are not a married as a woman, nobody will respect you. If I had known that tables would turn like this, I would have accepted Peter’s proposal” she said sadly.
Asha: “My sister, I dey reason that thing too o. Did you see their car?  Imagine us hopping from one cab to another simply because we cannot afford to fuel our car and some people are even busy buying cars. And shebi you said Peter is ugly? The guy was looking very handsome today o. I don’t even mind having his inside me”
Queen: “don’t be silly jare. Don’t you know that money make people fine. The guy is obviously rich now. Mercy cannot get married before me now, mbanu”
Asha: “then get Kelvin to marry you since he is a very rich man. That would prove to Mercy that her husband’s so called money is nothing compared to what your husband has”
Queen: “how do I do that? If only I can get him to make love to me, I know he would fall in love with my honey pot” she bragged.
Asha: “then get him to make love to you” she said defiantly.
“how do I do that? Weren’t you here when I said I have tried all tricks to no avail?”
Asha: “this is beyond tricks and seductions. Drug him and get him to sleep with you. This is how we will do it. You said he will be returning to the country next tomorrow right?”
Queen nodded in agreement.
Asha: “Fine. Me and you will go to his house, then you will cook his favourite meal and then later we will drink a bottle of wine to celebrate his safe return, of course his wine will be drugged. Once he begins to snore, take him in and give him the fucking of his life”
Queen: “but how can we drink the wine if it is drugged? That will make us tipsy too”
Asha: “don’t worry, just leave everything to me” she assured her distressed friend.
Queen: “And to think that Mercy snatched Peter from me, yet she could look me in the eyes and vomit such gibberish. Shebi she wants to get married? Let us see how that wedding will hold now” she thought shaking her feet.
Question: This sounds very dicey, will it work? Does Asha actually mean well for Queen or does she intend to corner Kelvin to herself?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greedy Boy !! Short Story

SE LOORE -BUSOLA OKE FT KOLADE

HONESTY