OPENING MY WINGS

OPENING MY WINGS

At the very beginning i couldn't tell myself that i can do a particular thing , I thought even by trying i wont be able to do it but than after sometime i started trying new things like choosing new subjects , trying out different adventurous things and especially overcoming my fears. I was pretty much scared of everything that is why i couldn't explore my inner self. But with time as i started knowing myself , I started exploring things. That was the beginning of my self believe and now when i look at myself in the mirror I can proudly say "IS THIS ME"
Just keep on reminding one thing to yourself 'never lose hope and always believe that you would be able to make through it no matter how hard it gets'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greedy Boy !! Short Story

SE LOORE -BUSOLA OKE FT KOLADE

HONESTY