Show Honesty

One day I was out with my family and we came back from shopping and we were on our way to our car. We had to pass the street to get to our car so in front of us was a man he was taking his phone out and he accidently dropped his money he had. I was the only one who saw this so I picked up the money so I thought if I should keep it. Then I started thinking if that was me I would have liked it for the person to give it back to me so I gave him the money and I felt pretty good for doing the right thing. The Next Day my mom tells me she needs me to Babysit my little brother so I do. She comes back and says, ”thank you” and she gives me some money as a reward. My mom has always told me if you do the right thing you'll always get something in return and I totally believe her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greedy Boy !! Short Story

SE LOORE -BUSOLA OKE FT KOLADE

HONESTY