THE HARD LIFE

My life has been rocky ever since my mom and dad got a divorce. Now I live with my dad and a horible step-mother. She was only really nice to me before she married my dad and for a little while after my mom died of liver cancer that spread. Well now I don't talk to her at all. This is all because her and her daughter that was a drug addict and stole a lot of mine and my dads stuff that was important to us and still decided to talk about me behind my back and call me mean names. So I didn't forgive them and I don't think I ever will. But for a long time now I've thought about taking my own life because I thought my life could only get worse but I thought about the life I will live when I'm older and with this I don't do it and I think would my mom want me to do this. I'm very glad that I have a little bit of family but they are important and helpful. I also am very thankful for my friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greedy Boy !! Short Story

SE LOORE -BUSOLA OKE FT KOLADE

HONESTY