THE IMPORTANCE OF LOVE IN A BUSY WORLD

THE IMPORTANCE OF LOVE IN A BUSY WORLD

I think love is an incredibly important value, especially as we get older and busier. With little time to invest in activities, we might end up taking the relationships in our life for granted. However, I was always raised to remember that the most important things in life aren't monetary or even tangible.

My parents taught me that family and friendships and self-respect were the most crucial values one could have, and that by following and respecting those values, I would find more happiness in my endeavors. It is important to let those close to us know that they are loved and it is also important to love oneself. At stressful points in my life, I can rely on those values to find encouragement and inner peace, regardless of the circumstances I am in. In 5 years, as I pursue my professional goals, I know I will always treasure my loved ones and continue to strengthen the relationships in my life that form my support system.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greedy Boy !! Short Story

SE LOORE -BUSOLA OKE FT KOLADE

HONESTY