Up There


Most of my life I have been living down here.
Meaning: trying to get what I want
Trying to earn more
Trying to get more recognition
Trying to be loved, to be appreciated.

And there is absolutely nothing wrong with any of the above.

Whenever I manage to live up there,
I am delighted beyond imagination.
The days I manage to just ask: how can I serve?
The days I try to give love rather then to be loved
The days I am confident that the universe and God are on my side
The days I am living from soul rather than from ego,
are so different from the days down there when I mainly live from ego.

Let us all try to connect a bit more to our soul,
have more days or even hours or minutes up there,
rather then down here. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greedy Boy !! Short Story

SE LOORE -BUSOLA OKE FT KOLADE

HONESTY