MY PASSION OF MUSIC!


MY PASSION OF MUSIC!

I was a kid in the 4th grade and I been inspired by people playing the flute. So when I started 4th grade, there was a program in my school where you could learn an instrument and play in the band. I signed up as soon as possible because the places where being taken away fast so I really wanted to play the flute. After a week or 2 a paper was sent to my mail box saying that I made it. I was extremely happy! After I rented my first flute I would practice everyday for hours and hours. As time passed on, I started to become more well known for my music and what I do. Today, I am going to 6th grade and I will be playing my flute in many concerts and it hopefully will be fun. So if you have a hobby that you like doing, turn that hobby into a talent and show the world what you do!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greedy Boy !! Short Story

SE LOORE -BUSOLA OKE FT KOLADE

HONESTY