(Episode 1) Little pleasures under the sheets


Patricia, Felicia and Anne have been friends for years before they got married. Though married life was hectic and tough for them, these three friends still tried to spend time together once in a while  to catch up on what was happening in their respective lives and to keep their friendship alive and intact. Today they were meeting at the Hair Saloon they all favored.

Patricia: ‘My own husband na so if him come house after close of work, naso him go eat finish, baff, go sleep. Until I wake am up make him perform some action. Me, I no dey let am rest when konji catch me ooo!’

Felicia: ‘Your own better, my own too dey worry me!  Every time babe you too hot, let’s get down to business’ Felicia said ignoring the fact that her phone had been ringing for quite some time.

Patricia: ‘Why you no wan pick your call na?’

Felicia: ‘No mind my husband oooo. I sure say he wan ask wetin dey house to chop when he reach house’



Patricia: ‘Pick your call then, answer am na.’

Felicia: ‘Babe, if I pick my call, he will tell me to send the children to his sister’s place that he wants to have me and the house all alone.’

Patricia: Laugh ‘No be people like us dey look for men like your own?’

Felicia: ‘Him own too much, I don tire jare.’

Patricia: Looking at the time, said ‘Where is Anne, isn’t she supposed to be here by now?’

Felicia: ‘She should, maybe traffic is holding her down.’

Patricia: ‘I hope so, she sent me a text few minutes ago saying she will soon be with us, abi she don change her mind?’ As she was busy talking about Anne, Anne walked in hurriedly ‘Anne, talk about the devil’.

Anne: ‘Amebo, what are you guys talking about me for?’

Felicia: ‘We were talking about you not been here and wondering if you had changed your mind about coming.’

Anne: ‘How can I change my mind when it is not as if we see every day? Just four times in a month and you think I will skip it?’ She asked as she sat down.

Patricia: ‘Maybe your husband is keeping you busy na’ She laughed.

Anne: ‘Which kind husband?!’

Patricia: ‘How is he, how is our latest chief in town?’

Anne: ‘My husband is fine ooo. How is yours?’

Patricia: ‘We are okay, we are managing…..’

Felicia: ‘Managing ke?’

Patricia: ‘Yes na, we dey manage. You know say money no dey again.’

Felicia: Laughing, she said ‘You dey manage and the Brazilian hair you are fixing is costing N150,000. Is that one managing?’ She asked making Anne and the hairdresser laugh.

Patricia: ‘So because I am managing, I should look unkempt and not look good for my husband abi?!’

Felicia: ‘You can still look good without spending such an amount of money.’

Patricia: ‘Not for my husband oh! I must spend this money to look good for him.’

Anne: ‘I seem to notice that you have been glowing lately Patricia, what is the secret?’

Patricia: ‘My husband is treating me fine.’

Felicia: ‘Is that the secret?’

Patricia: ‘Yes na, what are you expecting to hear?’

Felicia: ‘How your husband has been treating you? We need to know.’

Patricia: ‘Babe, this is the best moment of my marriage and I will do anything to keep it that way!’ She said smiling.

Felicia: ‘Tell us na or you no wan tell us the secret?’

Patricia: ‘Telling you the secret is not the problem, the problem is are you willing and ready to do it?’ She whispered conspiratorially.

Felicia: ‘Hope say no be ritual oo?.’

Patricia: ‘If na ritual, you think say I go dey talk about am for Saloon?’

Felicia: ‘Oya what is it?!’ Turning to Anne, she said ‘Anne, are you here with us, this one you have been quiet, is everything alright? She said to her friend who was busy telling the hair dresser how she wants her hair and the style she needed with the weavon she just bought.

Anne: ‘I am here with you guys, hope we are not meeting in a saloon next week?’

Patricia: ‘No we aren’t.  We will meet in a restaurant or fast food. Any place but not here.’

Felicia: ‘Did you hear what Patricia said, Anne? Won’t you want to know the secret of her sweet marriage?’

Anne: ‘What is the secret Patricia?’

…………………………………………………………………..

Chidi: ‘No club today, Kingsley?’

Kingsley: ‘No, no club today. I want to take time off from club today’ He said to his friend who came visiting him.

Chidi: ‘Why? What happened?’

Kingsley: ‘Nothing, I want to rest from it abeg. I want to start planning my life.’

Chidi: ‘You want to start planning your life, I don’t get.’

Kingsley: ‘I want to settle down soon.’

Chidi: ‘Wow! Kingsley, you want to settle down? Unbelievable!’

Kingsley: ‘What is unbelievable about that?’

Chidi: ‘I never thought you will ever want to settle down.’

Kingsley: ‘Why do you say so?’

Chidi: ‘All the girls you have been dating, you never mentioned settling down with any. What makes you even say you want to settle down now?’

Kingsley: ‘ Probably because I may have found the one.’

Chidi: ‘You mean you have found a woman?’

Kingsley: ‘Yes!’

Chidi: ‘Wow! And you didn’t tell me, who is she?’

Kingsley: ‘Kristine.’

Chidi: ‘Who is Kristine?’

Kingsley: ‘The girl I met at the club two weeks ago.’
Chidi: ‘Don’t tell me Kristine, the club girl is the person you want to settle down with.’

Kingsley: ‘I think she is the one for me…..’

Chidi: ‘Why do you think Kristine is the woman for you?’

Kingsley: ‘She is beautiful, attractive and down to earth. Just because she clubs doesn’t give you any right to judge her!’

Chidi: ‘I am not judging her, it’s just that there are some weird things about her that seems strange.’

Kingsley: ‘Why, what is the strange thing about her?’

Chidi: ‘There was a time I learnt she can’t keep a man.’

Kingsley: ‘What do you mean she can’t keep a man?!’

Chidi: ‘I don’t really know but rumor has it that any man she dates leaves her or ends the relationship.’

Kingsley: ‘Why?’

Chidi: ‘I no know abeg, if you ask me, na who I go ask?!’

Am i the only one wondering what Patricia’s secret is? Find out in Episode 2!
little pleasure under the sheet(Episode 1) Little pleasures under the sheets

Comments

Really interesting������

Popular posts from this blog

Greedy Boy !! Short Story

SE LOORE -BUSOLA OKE FT KOLADE

HONESTY