SELF- CONFIDENCE SPREADS CONFIDENCE

SELF- CONFIDENCE SPREADS CONFIDENCE

As a high school student, I see so many different students living so many different lives. I see so much sadness from people with so much potential, and so much goodness. Overtime, I realized that a lot of this comes from a lack of self-love and self-confidence. I began watching endless ted talks about confidence, openness, and outreach. From this I have created a montra for myself that defines how I live. “Be so confident and so grounded in yourself, that you are able to love others regardless of division, jealously, or judgement.” I try to live by these words every day. To be proud of who I am, and what I have to offer the world. And by becoming confident in my life, I am able to inspire confidence in others. I am able to show others their potential and goodness regardless of how different they are than me. I am able to be genuinely happy and proud of others when they do better than me. I am able to reach out to others regardless if others will judge me for doing so. Confidence in myself has inspired me to be a better person, to live a better life, and to make the world a better place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greedy Boy !! Short Story

SE LOORE -BUSOLA OKE FT KOLADE

HONESTY